Tuesday, February 28, 2012

FEBRUARY 2012!!

 
I saw a robin today. Spring is coming!
Yet February, the shortest month of the year,
has been filled with wonderful gifts...
William celebrated his 10th Birthday with a NERF party.
We learned that NERF stands for
"Non-Expanding Recreational Foam"
How's that for trivial trivia?!



 William played goalie for his In-House Hockey team last week. 
He loved playing that position!


~Valentine's Day ~
Jim and I celebrated at home with King Crab Legs,
fresh strawberries and a wonderful salad. 
The tulips were from my husband.  (Sigh)

Lent begins.  I set out our Easter reminders....
our favorite being Benjamin's Box...
a book and a treasure box containing small objects that tell the Easter Story...
straw from the manger, a thorny branch,
dice for gambling, traitior coins, a nail...



Music still fills our home daily. 
Will practices piano. 
Erik plays the drums.
Right now I am learning a Bach Cantata and a Mahler Symphony.
I am thankful for the gift of music!



Number 9!  I love to see him bust out onto the ice! 
Erik's Varsity season will soon come to a close for the year. 
Montana State Tournament is just days away.  


I am so grateful to live in this beautiful place! 

As February comes to a close, I take a moment
to whisper a prayer of thanks for the
beauty and grace that surrounds me.
What will next month bring???....
a new baby!!! 



No comments: